Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: ok....an update

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Talking

    I know I started a thread for a welcome back party for wolfee...

    And yes he is back in the states*yayyyyyyy*....but.he does NOT have his own computer as of yet and is looking for work

    So I'm not too sure just how much we'll be seeing of him...

    But hey....this stormee is just glad her wolfee is back in the states and only 1 time zone away*L*

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ughhh......ok.He gets back in the states then where he lives gets nailed by Isabelle...I haven't heard from him so i have no clue whats up there...*sighs n worries*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I hope he is ok??????

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know....still haven't heard.....will let you know soon as I do....*panics*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •